We are Carbon Solutions SREC, an Approved Vendor of the Illinois Adjustable Block Program (ABP). We will be your counterparty for the SREC Contract. We have received some information about your solar project from your solar sales company. To move forward with this process, we require a signed Consumer Disclosure Form from you.
*If you have already signed the Disclosure Form, you should have received an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your form has been completed, and no further action is needed from you at this time.
Information on the Consumer Disclosure Form
The Consumer Disclosure form is required for every solar installation in Illinois to take part in the Adjustable Block Program.
- The form provides an overview of your purchase, warranties, fees, and more.
- This form must be signed by you in order for your solar system to take part in the ABP.
- This is e-signable and typically sent via email from the email address: admin@illinoisABP.com.
- This form has to be signed prior to signing your installation contract.
- If you signed your installation contract prior to receiving the Consumer Disclosure Form, please reach out to SREC@Carbonsolutionsgroup.com so that we can ensure our partners are following ABP Marketing Guidelines.
- Click here to view the ABP Going Solar Guide.
You can find additional consumer protection disclosure form resources for the ABP here.