* Illinois Shines/ABP Clients, please see this article instead.  

You'll need to first fill out a form requesting the Transfer of Ownership. CSG will then send the below Docusign forms if you have all the details. For steps on how to initiate a Transfer of Ownership through the customer portal, please go here.

Alternatively, you can take the below forms to your relator to fill out at the time of closing. 


Sample Forms for Transfer of Ownership (in states other than Illinois):

1. Schedule A Form

2. PJM GATs Ownership Transfer Request

3. Transfer of Contract to the SREC Contract Beneficiary Designation



Please sign in to leave a comment.

Powered by Zendesk